Walnut Farm Montessori School Enrollment Process
- Step 1: Visit & Observe
- Before deciding to enroll your child in our school, we require that you make an appointment to visit our school, speak with the Head of School, and observe our classrooms. Appointments are made to observe the morning classroom work cycle. We believe it is vitally important that each parent understands the Montessori philosophy to determine if our program is a good match for their child. There is no better way to do this than observing a class in session.
- Step 2: Application Process
- After you have visited our school, the second step is to complete the wait list / application packet which can be obtained from the Head of School. Once this paperwork has been received in our administration office, we will call you to schedule a time for your child to visit a classroom and meet a teacher. You may expect this visit to last about ten to fifteen minutes. You will be offered the opportunity to watch your child from our observation window during the visit.
- Step 3: Admission & Start School
- Admission is contingent upon completion of classroom observation and submission of the registration packet. Once the registration packet, immunization records, health forms, and fees are received, a start date will be set, provided space is available. In the case that current enrollment is not available, you will be placed on our waiting list and called when a space is open.
- Start the process - schedule your visit now.
Additional Information About Walnut Farm
- Financial Aid (returning families only)
- Get more information about the program or complete an application.